Following work as a glaciology researcher over the past few years, I am now working at the British Geological Survey. I’ve a keen interest in geospatial problem solving and environmental spatio-temporal relationships. Check out my blog for information on current geo-related solutions as well as tips and tricks relating to on-going code development.
All views expressed on this website are my own.
Past projects include:
- the development of synthetic fjord bathymetry in the absence of data - read a paper on it here and the most recent release of the code here
- automated assessment of crevasse patterns for assessing crevasse evolution - check out the most recent release of the code here
- spatially distributed grid based mass balance modelling - here’s a model you can play with
- hyperspectral image analysis over tidewater glaciers to identify presence of water
- glacier reconstruction through the compilation of old (topographic maps) and new datasets (contemporary field surveys)